PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Here are some examples of the information we may collect:
- Contact Information. For example, we may collect your name, phone number, or email address.
- Information You Post. We may collect information you post while using the Services.
- Social Media Information. We may collect information you post on our social media pages. We may also collect your social media profile information and information posted on your page.
- Information You Submit. We may collect information when you send us a message through the Services.
- Device Information. For example, we may collect the type of device you use to access our website and app (collectively, the “Platform”). We may also collect your device hardware model and unique identifier, IP address or mobile operating system.
- Location Information. For example, we may collect precise location information from your device. This may include information about your exact location when you use our Platform. We may also collect this information in the background when our mobile applications are not in use. For more information about your options related to the collection of your location information, see the Choices section below.
- Other Information. If you use our website, we may collect information about the browser you are using. We might look at what site you came from, or what site you visit when you leave us. If you use our app, we might look at how often you use the app and where you downloaded it. We may also collect information about your Wi-Fi or mobile network.
WHY WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION
We collect information about you including any personal information that you provide to us in order to provide the Services to you; to respond to your requests and questions; to improve our tools and Services; to assist in our efforts to implement, maintain and modify our information system, network and cybersecurity protections; and for any other purpose as permitted by law or with your consent.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
TARC collects your information in different ways. Below are some examples of how we may collect your information on our Platform.
- Directly From You. For example, when you:
- Contact us or donate to us.
- Engage with our online communities.
- Sign up to receive our communications.
- Interact with TARC social media pages.
- Visit and navigate our Platform on any device.
- Enable location-based features on our Platform.
- From Third Parties. We may receive information about you from other sources with your consent or as permitted by applicable law. For example, this may include receiving information from social media sites, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest and Instagram; and from companies that provide information to supplement what we already know about you.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. Click here to review Google Ads Policies.
We have implemented the following:
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information within our company as needed to provide the Services.
- We may share your information with third parties who perform services on our behalf and with whom we have a contract that includes appropriate privacy obligations.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our policies, terms and conditions, and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
You have choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. You may contact us to opt out of any programs or use of your information as well as you may ask us to delete your personal information. You have control over your own information.
- Communications from TARC. If you do not wish to have your email address used by TARC for any newsletter or emails to promote products or services to you, you may opt-out by sending us an email at email@example.com
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS AND ACCESSING or CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
California permits you to make requests to access categories and specific pieces of personal information about you as well as to request we delete your personal information. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. Note that we can only delete your personal information by also deleting your user account. We may not be able to accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and credit card information will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our online services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
For any help, please contact us at email@example.com